Exclusive reports says Mayweather is already working on May opponent!! and guess who

By Kevin Davis

Team Mayweather always keeps things moving and moving fast, one of the fastest growing companies in the sport of boxing has already in seven years of being in business has earned over a billion dollars, with generating more than that with hotels, gambling and so on. 

According to our sources, the team is not only seeking out a September, opponent, they are negotiating a May opponent as we speak. When trying to get information on a September opponent we received this. "Look, it's going to be Maidana in September, they wanted Khan but his Ramadan issue, is holding that up. They tried to pressure him to skip it, and that's not going to work, so it's Maidana, Cotto is out the question." Said the inside source

"Right now, we working on May, and once (Erislandy) beat Canelo, it will be him and Floyd in May, as of right now Lara is 95% the guy for May, if by some miracle he doesn't win, well that's the other 5%."  Shocking find out that information, but it all makes sense to me but we have to wait to find out if it's all true or not, but like anything in boxing it's all subject to change at any notice.

Views: 5142

Tags: amir, bbcnews, bbcsports, boxing, boxingscene, cnn, cotto, eastsideboxing, espn, facebook, More…fighthype, floyd, irishboxing, khan, manny, martinez, mayweather, miguel, pacquiao, philboxing, sergio, skysports, twitter, worldstarhiphop, youtube

Comment

You need to be a member of BoxingSocialist.com to add comments!

Join BoxingSocialist.com

© 2014   Created by BoxingSocialist.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SideBar --> d3e4a54c-38ae-49e5-ab78dc52b052c6a6